21.5.08

New hairstyle

I believe that most of my friend knew that I change my hairstyle ald...

But I have to tell that there was a story about my hairstyle...

Long Long ago...lol...I really telling a story...=.="

After I finish my exam...the first thing that I thought is going back to Penang cut my hair~~~

After busy playing at Penang...AlorStar...Hatyai...finally my mom took me to saloon to cut my messy hair...

B'cos of some misunderstand with my hairstylish...he cut a WRONG hairstyle for me...= ="

My mom was happy...I was sad...but after 2 days I back from Genting...(wa...Genting summore...=_=) I really really cannot tahan ald then ask my lovely mother bring me to another saloon to fix it again...Ok, more shorter...but better...-_-"

Ladies and Gentlemen~this is my new hairstyle after fix it....

Yeng leh...backside still left SOME long hair...lol

After I cut this hair...I decided NO NEED to cut it anymore until end of this year...(save money $$$)

And also...this hairstyle very cool and coolness!! I recommand to my readers can think over to cut this hairstyle...I believe that this kind of hair style will be popular in KL...(especially Subang...haha :D)

2 comments:

Chandra Zhu said...

haha...still remember 1st time see ur hairstyle.. in my mind "wow... kai chian has short hair leh.." =D
who knows..only her front nia short..still got a nice long hair at the back..XD

anyway...nice hairstyle..love it ^^
hope to see u soon...*wink*

Unknown said...

HIHI~~HEHE..UR HAIR STYLE IS NICE LOR..DUN WORRY...MATCH THE STYLE U WAN NOW OO~~^^
jia you jia you~~