26.4.08

My working day~ *25-26 April 2008*

I'm working...I'm working~~~~!!! XD

Finally I got chance to work d~~~~haha...=}>

Actually I just want to gain some experience. That's all....=.= *money?? I care but I dun care!!*

Although very exausting...but fun~~~

26 April 2008...I'm a helper at registration counter...I just keep pack pack pack the goodies bag... *so regret..but no choice cos I choose 1...*

later add mineral water...later add newspaper...then notes... *omg why keep adding these things...=.="*


I saw other just keep walk here walk there....ahh....really bo song la..I want to run here n there oso...>.<" But still ok la...better do some job than just do nothing... *hehe :P*

...*story is too long...so i just leap over... XD*

Finally, our job finished...we took out sallaries happily~~~money~

We keep took pic wit all of us~*CPAs' students group~~~hehe*


So happy to meet them all and hope to see them again~ :D

2 comments:

Unknown said...

my little mice working wor...
haha..XD
very good..can ++ work exp n oso $$$.. :P

Unknown said...

do't konw how to explain u blog...hahaha+_+ok la....job with u only.....take care....