17.4.08

Happy Day~ *17-4-2008*

Yesterday I was shopping with my dear Sharon and Angelyna to celebrate Sharon birthday~
Actually is on Monday...=_=" we keep delay delay n delay...finally we met together~so happy :D

I gave the present for Sharon...and she like it~ I'm oso happy~ :D

Then we decided to go sunway pyramid...uh...nothing to say XD but then we eat at kimgary~~yay!! :D

We keep shopping shopping n shopping...after Angelyna's left...something's happen!!!

Me n sharon go in a special shop~~~I forgot the shop name...*shy* but quite "lala" 1...I've tried a dress...and I lOVE IT~!!! very very much...

Before that I no dare to buy it...because it costed RM108...quite much...=.=" Then i directly called my mommy~Then...mommy allowed me to buy~~~Hooray~~~!! I'm very excited to walk in that shop and BUY it~:D
Although that dress cannot wear as normal dress...but i STILL wan to buy it...*i oso dunno why...dun ask me -_-"*

But i dun regret to buy it, because i REALLY like it~ *I swear...-_-*

Specially thanks for my mommy~~❤❤❤❤❤*muaks* LOVE you~ n_n


3 comments:

Unknown said...

wow...nice dress...
my little mice..u looks gorgeous with that dress...~❤
haiz..wear jor no come out let me see see de...>,,<

Unknown said...

hehe~~
i like it when u wear the dress too ~~
hoho and thx 4 ur present i really like it^^

afeiiiii said...

wow...happy to see u have a blog dy.hehe.....