3.11.08

Cough vs asthma


Cough...cough....

I can't sleep for hole night because of coughing...and breathlessly...

and I decided go to see doctor at morning...then walk alone there and looking for the clinic which is "quite" near from my apartment with a little direction from my roommate...(dont be sad...i'm ok...i'm not dying...><")

Found the clinic finally...I walk into the clinic slowly...(breathless) and then register for my 1st coming to see the clinic...i wonder why they want to ask which college am I from? Nvm...just wonder la...

I waited for 1 and half hour...finally my turn...heh~many patient huh? Cos alot of ppl get sick nowadays...I guess.

First the doctor ask me what is my illness...then I analize....

Doctor: Good, now i help u to stethoscopy.

Me: Okay. (Then i walk to bed that besides me and lay down)

after a minute...

Doctor: Good, lot of phlegm in ur lungs, and got abit wheezily sound..means u got abit asthma.

Me: Serious meh? I get asthma quite a long time d...i tot i recover d...

Docter: Oh no, asthma will be return if u get cough since u got asthma when ur children.

Me: I see...so what should I do?

Doctor: You canot eat something cold...dence for example chocolate, peanuts and biscuits.

Me: (Shocked) Har? biscuits also canot eat ar? sei lor....= ="

Doctor: (Smile) You know how Teresa Teng (邓丽君) died?

Me: Erm...I dunno...how?(since I'm quite young for that...probably i wouldn't know right?)

Doctor: She died because she get asthma. (She said wih her smiling face)

Me: (Shocked again) Oh my god!! Seriously? =o="

Doctor: (Laugh) Yea, means that asthma is quite serious thing, don't be fun with it. So if you still got breathlessly after finish my medicine, come and see me ok?

Me: Ok ok...(sweat... = =")

After take medicine, 4 types of medicine costed me RM75...but no choice...

Although I still got abit breathless and cough now...but I don't think I want to see doctor again...cos is expensive (for me la...i'm poor) and scared me all the time....Sweat. = ="

8 comments:

海心冰映 said...

茜,你要好好保重身子啊。。。

别让看不到你的我担心。。。

累了就睡觉,要多休息哦。。。还有多喝水

邓丽君是吃饼干挂掉的?

kc imp said...

不是...哮喘不可以吃浓的东西...包括饼干

医生告诉我邓丽君是因哮喘而过世的...

这是两回事哦。

Lok Lok said...

I like da pic~
Anyway~
everytime see u cough, feel pity for u~
Take care n hope u recover soon~
Then v can go 2 eat many things~
HEHE~

Unknown said...

qian qian
better take care urself....when u come to AUS i will make sure u wouldn't sick by trying to cook something healthy...(according to my housemate...she say the way i eat is not healthy and not balance at all...lol) prepare for the worse to taste my "wonderful" and "nice" dishes lor...lol
i think u know wat i mean right?keke~

Chandra Zhu said...

kai chian...
just got chance read ur blog nia..=.="

mice..must take care yourself oo..
everytime walk wif u see u cough or flu..feel worried and pity..
haiz..
remember wat the doctor said lo..

take care take care.....
dunno when i can meet up wif u le..
hope u can really recover from ur ashtma...
so next time we meet we can go eat all u like de food..n drink u like de drink,,hehe...^^

GBU...

Chandra Zhu said...

kai chian...
just got chance read ur blog nia..=.="

mice..must take care yourself oo..
everytime walk wif u see u cough or flu..feel worried and pity..
haiz..
remember wat the doctor said lo..

take care take care.....
dunno when i can meet up wif u le..
hope u can really recover from ur ashtma...
so next time we meet we can go eat all u like de food..n drink u like de drink,,hehe...^^

GBU...

Q-Android said...

hi...nice story even i didn't understand some of chinese word in that story... also all the comment in this site . .haha

kc imp said...

thx 4 reading my blog~^^